Cherry Blossom Waterproof Feeding Bib
Cherry Blossom | Waterproof Feeding Bib
Bibs never looked so pretty! Make your munckin's mealtime fun and beautiful.
Our bibs are featherlight and are carefully made so that it does not cause any stress on baby's neck.
- One Size Fits All (3M +)
- Attached loop to hang bib
- Large bib which helps keep clothes clean
- In-built pocket to catch food and spills
- Soft & Lightweight
- Adjustable Velcro Neck Strap
- Easy to roll up making it suitable for travel
- Made from baby safe PU, 100% cotton fabric & with a polyester backing
- BPA & Phthalate Free
Model Info - 12 Months old
Here are some reasons why you may choose bamboo fabric for your little one:
- Hypoallergenic- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Breathable - Micro-gaps giving the fabric better moisture absorption and ventilation
- Highly absorbent- 4 times more absorbent than even the finest organic cotton
- Powerfully Insulating- Keeps you cool in summers and warm in winters
- Anti-bacteria and Anti-fungal- Natural antimicrobial bio-agents reduce bacteria formation on clothing
- Eco-Friendly - requires 1/3rd the amount of water to grow than is necessary for cotton
- UV protection - Natural UV protection to protect your baby from sun rays
PS: Not all bamboo is equal. Our bamboo is made free from any harmful chemicals - no pesticides, no insecticides, no fertilizers. It is totally organic and perfect for sensitive skin and super soft.
Bamboo fabric is similar to the softness of silk
For general enquiries, returns and exchanges please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If the goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact us via email within 15 days to arrange collection and return. In this instance, we will be responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods as paid by you will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
If you receive goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact us via email within 15 days to arrange collection and return. In this instance, we are responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Singapore Head Office Address:
VDV Living Pte Ltd
23 Dalvey Estate, 04-10, D'Dalvey, Singapore 259555
Customer care: +65 93842005 (Whatsapp) (9 AM - 6PM, Mon - Fri)