Copper Kiss Long Sleeves Zipper Romper
Copper Kiss long sleeves zippie
Wrap your baby in the softness that they deserve - our plush fabric will pamper your baby's beautiful body!
- Our material is luxuriously soft and our Long Sleeves Zippies are extremely practical and functional. These are perfect for late night diaper changes without exposing your little baby.
- Unzip from top or bottom enabling quick in and out for quick and easy diaper changes
- Interior zipper guard and pull cover on the neckline to protect your baby
- Roll-up mitten cuffs and footie to keep your baby warm and scratch free
- No snaps, buttons or interior tags for safe handling
- Made with viscose from bamboo - an eco friendly fabric - playing a part in preserving our beautiful planet earth
- Bamboo fabric is naturally hypoallergenic, breathable and regulates body temperature making it perfect for baby's sensitive skin
All the outfits are delicately packed in our signature The Plush Club box. Looking for a gift for a special someone? Just tie a ribbon to the box and off you go!
Made from 95% Bamboo Viscose, 5% Spandex
Babies grow up fast and that's why we have designed our clothing to be size flexible. Our zippies have extra length and foldable cuffs.
While there is flex for baby to grow, we would recommend sticking to true size/age for the zippie to get your baby maximum comfort. Size chart below will help you make the decision.
Here are some reasons why you may choose bamboo fabric for your little one:
- Hypoallergenic- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Breathable - Micro-gaps giving the fabric better moisture absorption and ventilation
- Highly absorbent- 4 times more absorbent than even the finest organic cotton
- Powerfully Insulating- Keeps you cool in summers and warm in winters
- Anti-bacteria and Anti-fungal- Natural antimicrobial bio-agents reduce bacteria formation on clothing
- Eco-Friendly - requires 1/3rd the amount of water to grow than is necessary for cotton
- UV protection - Natural UV protection to protect your baby from sun rays
PS: Not all bamboo is equal. Our bamboo is made free from any harmful chemicals - no pesticides, no insecticides, no fertilizers. It is totally organic and perfect for sensitive skin and super soft.
Bamboo fabric is similar to the softness of silk
For general enquiries, returns and exchanges please email us at: email@example.com
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If the goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact us via email within 15 days to arrange collection and return. In this instance, we will be responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods as paid by you will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
If you receive goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact us via email within 15 days to arrange collection and return. In this instance, we are responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Singapore Head Office Address:
VDV Living Pte Ltd
23 Dalvey Estate, 04-10, D'Dalvey, Singapore 259555
Customer care: +65 93842005 (Whatsapp) (9 AM - 6PM, Mon - Fri)